28 Mar HempMag COOLDOWN – promotes a healthy balance for optimal health.
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
Some of the most overlooked reasons for immune and inflammatory dysregulation (imbalance) include nutrient deficiencies such as those of vitamins A, C, D, E, B-complex, magnesium, zinc, iodine, selenium and/or the accumulation of toxins such as heavy metals (e.g. arsenic, cadmium, mercury, lead) and other chemicals. Nutrient deficiencies combined with toxin accumulation, and excess consumption of refined sugar — all contribute to increased inflammation.
Two of the biggest nutrient deficiencies in the United States — that contribute to excess inflammation and immune dysregulation — are magnesium and vitamin D deficiency.
Our energy level, cognitive function, and immune/inflammatory balance are a function of many variables including:
- Our nutrients levels (are you getting enough of the above vitamins and minerals?).
- The antioxidants we consume (organic produce is higher in antioxidants).
- The quality of our relationships (are they loving and supportive?).
- Quality, restorative sleep (7-9 hrs per night for most people).
- The quality of the food we eat.
- Refined sugar consumption.
- Our level of toxin exposure.
The most common nutrient deficiencies known to affect immune and inflammatory balance include:
- Magnesium deficiency
- Selenium deficiency
- Zinc deficiency
- B-complex deficiency
- Vitamin A deficiency
- Vitamin C deficiency
- Vitamin D deficiency
Additional nutrient deficiencies that play a role in healthy inflammatory balance:
The most common toxin exposures known to affect immune and inflammatory balance include:
- Chemical off-gassing from new cars and furniture (e.g. formaldehyde, heavy metals)
- Artificial sweeteners and colors (e.g. aspartame, sucralose, Red #40, Blue #1 and #2)
- Mercury toxicity from large fish (e.g. tuna), amalgams, high-fructose corn syrup
- Heavy metal toxicity (lead, arsenic, cadmium, barium, mercury, aluminum)
Anytime you’re not feeling well or performing at your greatest potential, the answer almost invariably involves two components: one or more nutrient deficiencies (and yes, LOVE and NATURE are nutrients) and some form of toxicity is usually involved. There can be other factors as well, but from my experience, nutritional deficiencies and toxicity are the two big contributing factors underlying virtually all immune and inflammatory imbalances.
HempMag COOLDOWN™ provides the body with important calming, stress-reducing, antioxidant nutrients in small, but clinically-significant (beneficial) doses:
Each serving provides you with:
- 100 mg of organic magnesium (malate, taurinate)
- 25 mg of organic hemp oil extract (full-spectrum)
- Seven B-complex vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, PABA)
- Niacin-bound chromium (polynicotinate)
- Albion boron, molybdenum, and selenium (glycinate)
We view this as a sacred mission to serve the world with products that strengthen and provide nutritional support at the deepest level. Based in irrefutable science and grounded in nature — our products embody the values of our company — with unsurpassed quality, safety and effectiveness. Designed to provide our customers with profound nourishment while promoting a greater sense of vitality and well-being.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.