Zinc is required for the function of more than 300 different enzymes in the body, which play a key role in healthy brain function, antioxidant protection, muscle building, healing, digestion, a healthy metabolism, and a strong immune system.
The following are some of the important roles that zinc serves in the body.
- A healthy endocrine system, and healthy thymus gland function responsible for a strong immune system.
- Promotes healthy brain function, focus, concentration, mental alertness, and a healthy mood.
- Promotes proper insulin function and protein synthesis; anabolic activity.
- Is required for the body’s antioxidant defense system.
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails.
The following are symptoms associated with zinc deficiency:
- Learning difficulties, decreased cognitive function and IQ
- Slow growth (in childhood) and delayed wound healing
- Depressed immune system and frequent infections
- Low-energy, fatigue, and poor concentration
- Acne, dermatitis, and skin problems
- Emotional and behavioral problems
- Sleep disturbances
- Beneficial dose range: 10-30 mg /day
- Organic chelated forms have the highest bioavailability (i.e. absorbed the best).
- Zinc acetate, citrate, gluconate, monomethionine, and sulfate are all well-absorbed forms of the mineral.
Next-Generation, Food-Form, Multivitamin with Zinc for Full-Spectrum Immune Support
Each serving of our HempMag SUPER IMMUNITY contains 15 mg of highly-bioavailable zinc (citrate) along with beneficial amounts of the following synergistic nutrients: vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Natural Vitamin E, Magnesium, Selenium, Chromium, Boron, seven B-Complex vitamins, and Organic European Hemp Oil for full-spectrum immune support.
We view this as a sacred mission to serve the world with products that strengthen and provide nutritional support at the deepest level. Based on irrefutable science and grounded in nature — our products embody the values of our company — with unsurpassed quality, safety and effectiveness. Designed to provide our customers with profound nourishment while promoting a greater sense of vitality and well-being.