19 Jul HempMag SUPER IMMUNITY – Leading-Edge Immune Support for Optimal Health and Well-Being
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
TO PUT IT SIMPLY – the best way to absorb the nutrients your body needs fast and efficiently is through the highly-absorptive oral mucosal tissues of the mouth directly into your bloodstream.
ESPECIALLY the difficult to absorb nutrients such as vitamin D – and for those with poor digestion, low stomach acid, irritable bowel, bariatric surgery, and malabsorption issues.
FAT-SOLUBLE VITAMINS taken in standard tablet, capsule, and liquid form require a sufficient intake of healthy fats, and a well-functioning digestive system for proper absorption.
A 2015 study in individuals with intestinal malabsorption found that blood levels of vitamin D were 2.5 times higher in those receiving oral mucosal (buccal) delivery of vitamin D as compared with those receiving the vitamin in tablet form. *Later studies displayed similar findings with respect to the superiority of oral mucosal delivery.
LET ME INTRODUCE you to the leading-edge, in nutrient delivery technologies…
HempMag SUPER IMMUNITY is the most advanced, professional-grade, immune supplement on the market, and here’s why…
Our Dual-Action Patent-Pending Formula and Delivery System Provides You:
- 14 powerful, immune bolstering nutrients – including vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, and zinc
- 16 potent, antioxidant nutrients for the ultimate in antioxidant protection and immune support
- Fast-acting benefits, and immediate, *oral-mucosal absorption (on par with IV injection)
- Great-tasting, Non-GMO, 100% plant-based, nutrient-infused chews
FEATURES optimal levels of key immune-enhancing nutrients that work in perfect biological synergy to bolster your antioxidant and immune defense systems.
Delivers Powerful Immune Support and Antioxidant Protection in ONE Delicious Supplement
MORE THAN EVER, WE NEED EXTRA ANTIOXIDANTS due to a wide variety of environmental factors and chemicals stressors we’re exposed to on a daily basis.
ANTIOXIDANTS ARE A KEY PART OF YOUR FRONT-LINE DEFENSE that serve a primary role in protecting all of your 30+ trillion cells and are vital for a strong immune system. HempMag SUPER IMMUNITY utilizes beneficial amounts of powerful antioxidant vitamins and minerals to counteract and neutralize these external threats, which include air pollution, radiation, heavy metals, pesticides, and other toxins.
LET’S GET STARTED!
The following are the key immune-boosting/antioxidant nutrients you’ll receive in each nutrient-dense chew of our patent-pending, SUPER IMMUNITY formula for the ultimate in immune support:
- Vitamin A – named the “anti-infective” vitamin for its vital role for a strong and healthy immune system. Vitamin A is an important antioxidant and mitochondrial nutrient essential for healthy energy production, brain function, immunity, and maintaining optimal cellular health.
Deficiency symptoms: fatigue, weakened immunity, frequent infections, cognitive impairment, night blindness, poor eyesight, poor wound healing, dry skin, and skin problems.
Recommended daily intake: 2,500 – 10,000 iu per day. For most people, 2,500-5,000 iu of retinyl palmitate (acetate, or cod liver oil) is a good preventative, maintenance dose, but if you’re dealing with an acute infection, higher doses from 10-25,000 iu per day can be taken short-term (2-4 weeks) to get your nutrient levels up to a more optimal level.
Most active, bioavailable forms: retinyl acetate, retinyl palmitate.
- Vitamin C – powerful, antioxidant, anti-viral nutrient that bolsters and nourishes your body’s immune system, while also functioning as one of your body’s primary antioxidant, protective shields. More is needed when experiencing any form of physical or chemical stress.
Deficiency symptoms: fatigue, low mood, weakened immunity, increased susceptibility to infections, joint aches and pains, premature aging, and skin problems.
Recommended daily intake: 500 – 5,000 mg per day.
Most active, bioavailable forms: ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbates.
- Vitamin D – another powerful, antioxidant, anti-viral nutrient that strengthens your immune defenses. Works best when taken with magnesium and boron, which are required for the utilization and conversion of vitamin D to its active form in the body. Approximately ¾ of the population is deficient in vitamin D. For optimal immune system function, a vitamin D level between 50-80 ng/mL is recommended.
Deficiency symptoms: fatigue, low mood, weakened immunity, frequent infections, muscle weakness, muscle aches, back pain, impaired wound healing, and skin problems.
Recommended daily intake: 2,000-10,000 iu per day (to achieve a blood level of 50-80 ng/mL).
Most active, bioavailable form: cholecalciferol.
- Vitamin E – is a powerful, antioxidant nutrient that is required for a strong immune system. Vitamin E and selenium work synergistically together in the body enhancing the benefits of the other.
Alpha-tocopherol is the most common form found in supplements, and is preferentially conserved in the body suggesting it’s the most important form of the vitamin for humans, while the gamma form is the most abundant form of vitamin E found in the American diet; plasma and tissue levels are typically lower than those of alpha-tocopherol, and more gamma-tocopherol is excreted in the urine than alpha-tocopherol, suggesting less gamma-tocopherol is needed by the body. Providing further support of alpha-tocopherol’s greater importance in human health, all other forms of vitamin E (beta, delta, and gamma-tocopherols) are actively metabolized and excreted, in contrast to alpha-tocopherol, which is actively conserved. Pollution and cigarette smoking increase the body’s requirement for vitamin E.
Deficiency symptoms: fatigue, low mood, weakened immunity, frequent infections, muscle weakness, impaired wound healing, and skin problems.
Recommended daily intake: 30-400 iu per day.
Most active, bioavailable forms: d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate, d-alpha tocopherol (unesterified form). Esterified forms (acetate, succinate) of vitamin E are more stable, and thus are the preferred forms when used in foods and supplements.
- B-Complex – thiamine, riboflavin, niacinamide, pantothenate, pyridoxine, and biotin all possess powerful antioxidant properties, and support a strong immune system with deficiencies resulting in an impaired immune response. Excess refined sugar, physical and mental stress, alcohol, caffeine, and a number of pharmaceutical drugs increase the excretion of these and other vitamins in this family requiring a larger intake to prevent signs of deficiency.
Deficiency symptoms: fatigue, low mood, cognitive impairment, difficulty concentrating, poor memory, weakened immunity, increased susceptibility to infections, and skin problems.
Recommended daily intake: 1-10 times the RDA is recommended for thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenate, pyridoxine, and biotin due to increased requirements as a result of the above circumstances, and the extra “insurance” and benefits these doses provide.
Most active, bioavailable forms: thiamine hydrochloride, mononitrate, or benfotiamine; riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, PABA.
- Magnesium – is essential for B-vitamin and vitamin D utilization, and as such, is vital for optimal immune system function. Without sufficient magnesium, vitamin D simply cannot be utilized in the body. Those with optimal magnesium levels require less vitamin D supplementation to achieve sufficient vitamin D levels.
Deficiency symptoms: fatigue, low mood, cognitive impairment, muscle weakness, muscle aches and cramps, osteoporosis, headaches, impaired wound healing, and weakened immunity.
Recommended daily intake: 200-800 mg per day.
Most active, bioavailable forms: malate, taurinate, glycinate, threonate.
- Boron – has been shown to play a key role in the body’s immune system, while possessing powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties. Boron works synergistically with magnesium and vitamin D in the body – improving their retention, activation, and utilization.
Deficiency symptoms: fatigue, low mood, cognitive impairment, joint aches and pains, osteoporosis, impaired wound healing, and weakened immunity.
Recommended daily intake: 1-10 mg per day.
Most active, bioavailable forms: citrate, glycinate.
- Selenium – has powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral properties and is absolutely vital to our physical and mental well-being, and for a strong immune system. A sufficient intake of selenium is important in maintaining healthy tissue levels of the body’s master antioxidant and detoxifying molecule, glutathione, which is also important for a strong immune system.
Deficiency symptoms: fatigue, low mood, cognitive impairment, muscle weakness, premature aging, and weakened immunity.
Recommended daily intake: 55-400 mcg per day.
Most active, bioavailable forms: glycinate, high-selenium yeast, sodium selenite.
- Zinc – is essential for vitamin A utilization, and with its powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral properties helps to protect against infection.
Deficiency symptoms: fatigue, impaired immune function, frequent infections, cognitive impairment, difficulty concentrating, poor wound healing, dry skin, and skin problems.
Recommended daily intake: 10-30 mg per day.
Most active, bioavailable forms: citrate (for an ionizable form of zinc for oral antiviral activity), glycinate (for a more stable, nominally-ionizable, lipophilic form of the mineral).
For an ALL-IN-ONE multi-nutrient supplement that contains all of these powerful antioxidant / immune system nutrients in perfect balance – nothing compares to – HempMag SUPER IMMUNITY.
Your body and immune system require adequate sleep at night, a balanced diet with daily exercise to boost your circulation, and a wide variety of vitamins and minerals for optimal health and function.
Make HempMag SUPER IMMUNITY part of your daily routine, and experience the difference high-quality nutrition can make in your life!
We view this as a sacred mission to serve the world with products that strengthen and provide nutritional support at the deepest level. Based in irrefutable science and grounded in nature — our products embody the values of our company — with unsurpassed quality, safety and effectiveness. Designed to provide our customers with profound nourishment while promoting a greater sense of vitality and well-being.
*According to a 2017 study – individuals with malabsorption issues have a difficult time achieving healthy blood levels of vitamin D in spite of large supplemental doses (via capsule), whereas individuals receiving oral mucosal (sublingual) delivery were able to achieve healthy blood levels of vitamin D when intestinal absorption was impaired.”.
McCullough P, Heaney R. Correction of vitamin D deficiency using sublingually administered vitamin D2 in a Crohn’s disease patient with mal-absorption and a new ileostomy. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2017 Oct;173:211-214.
Satia, M., Mukim, A., Tibrewala, K. et al. A randomized two way cross over study for comparison of absorption of vitamin D3 buccal spray and soft gelatin capsule formulation in healthy subjects and in patients with intestinal malabsorption. Nutr J 14, 114 (2015).
Uwitonze AM, Razzaque MS. Role of Magnesium in Vitamin D Activation and Function. J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2018 Mar 1;118(3):181-189.
American Osteopathic Association. Low magnesium levels make vitamin D ineffective. February 26, 2018.