by Timothy M. Marshall, Ph.D. Neuropharmacologist, Nutritional Biochemist NorthStar Neurology PC, Tucson, AZ Chief Science Officer at FoodPharma
BELOW ARE THE FIVE MOST POWERFUL IMMUNE BOLSTERING NUTRIENTS available today to provide your immune system with the resources it needs to keep you healthy, and protect you against opportunistic infections such as winter colds, pneumonia, and the flu.
DEFICIENCIES IN THESE NUTRIENTS which are very common these days increase your susceptibility to infection.
ALL OF THESE NUTRIENTS are found in beneficial amounts for powerful immune support in each 2-chew serving of HempMag SUPER IMMUNITY.
- Vitamin A – named the “anti-infective” vitamin for its vital role in promoting a strong and healthy immune system. Recommended dose: 2,500-5,000 iu of retinyl palmitate is a good preventative, maintenance dose, but if you’re dealing with an acute infection, higher doses up to 25,000 iu per day can be taken short-term (1-2 weeks) to get your nutrient levels up to a more optimal level.
- Vitamin C – powerful, antioxidant, anti-viral nutrient that bolsters your body’s immune system, while also functioning as one of your body’s primary antioxidant, protective shields. More is needed when experiencing any form of physical or chemical stress. Recommended dose: 500-2,000 mg per day for daily prevention, and a strong immune system. Vitamin C is very safe and can be increased as desired, up to 10,000 mg per day (more can be taken via IV).
- Vitamin D3 – another powerful anti-viral nutrient that strengthens your immune defenses. Works best when taken with magnesium and boron, which are required for the utilization and conversion of vitamin D to its active form in the body. Approximately ¾ of the population is deficient in vitamin D. Recommended dose: 5,000-10,000 iu per day to achieve a blood level of 25-OH-D of 50-90 ng/mL for daily prevention and a strong immune system.
- Selenium – has powerful antioxidant, antiviral properties and is absolutely vital for a strong immune system. A sufficient intake of selenium is important in maintaining healthy tissue levels of the body’s master antioxidant and detoxifying molecule, glutathione, which is also important for a strong immune system. Recommended dose: 70-400 mcg per day for daily prevention and a strong immune system.
- Zinc – is essential for vitamin A utilization, and with its powerful antioxidant, anti-viral properties helps to protect against infection. Recommended dose: 10-30 mg per day for daily prevention, and a strong immune system.
We view this as a sacred mission to serve the world with products that strengthen and provide nutritional support at the deepest level. Based in irrefutable science and grounded in nature — our products embody the values of our company — with unsurpassed quality, safety and effectiveness. Designed to provide our customers with profound nourishment while promoting a greater sense of vitality and well-being.